Monday, April 25, 2011

New Media and New Marketing XIX

Hope you all had a marvelous Resurrection Day.

I just keep learning more and more. Here's the latest gambit -- I think these things are going to emerge much faster than I can keep up with them. #MentionMonday is another Twitter event, just like #SampleSunday, in which bloggers can promote their websites and maybe get more exposure (in my case, for "The Job"). So I'm involved today, and I have to apologize to all those Tweeters who do sample this blog and come up with this entry. I'm explaining to you what you're doing right now! Fascinating. But in truth, it doesn't get much more interesting than this.

So, check out my book on Amazon, Barnes&Noble and Smashwords. I also have a page on Goodreads. And have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment