Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More good news for Nooks

For those of you who use Nooks, you'll be happy to know that "Feallengod: The Conflict in the Heavenlies" is again available for you at Barnes and Noble online. And it's free! It was my first book, and I still believe it is my most important writing - I took all the instances in Scripture where Satan is seen overtly active and wrote them into a single narrative. At the same time, the story is staged at a human level to illustrate how the Church is involved in spiritual struggles even in our material existence. Barnes and Noble shoppers have been very kind to my study on Esther, so I hope you'll try out "Feallengod" also. And be sure to check out the pronouncing appendix at nearly the end.

Also, "You Can't Count What Isn't There" is included in the current edition, which is at the very-most end of the book. It's the first story from "A Time for Poncey - And other Stories out of Skullbone" (in case you haven't been paying attention) which is coming out for Kindle in four days!!!! Join us for the big galactic release at our Facebook event.

No comments:

Post a Comment